Ultimate Crispy Chili Fish Fingers with Aoili Dippin' Sauce
You Won't Be Able to Resist the Ultimate Chili Fish Finger Recipe!
Are you tired of the same old boring dinner options? Then it’s time to make some chili fish fingers with Aoili Dippin' Sauce!
Today, I’m going to show you how to make the most delicious, crispy, spicy, and mouth-watering Fish Fingers you've ever tasted!"
These fish fingers are the perfect blend of crispy and spicy, and sure to be a hit at your next gathering.
Fish Marinade Ingredients
- 1 lb cod fillets or other white fish
- 1/2 can unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 6 eggs
- 1.5 tsp Coriander
- 1.5 tsp Cumin
- 1.5 tsp Tumeric
- 1 tsp Khoser Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Red chili Pepper
Aioli Dippin' Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (such as Sriracha)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Cayenne of top to garnish
- Start by taking some fresh cod fillets and cutting them into 1 inch strips. You can use any type of white fish.
- Next mix 6 eggs together well
- Mix in the coriander, cumin, turmeric, salt, pepper and red chili pepper.
- Squeeze the juice from ½ of a lemon.
- Mix well and cover the fish in our egg and seasonings mixture.
- Let marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day make the Aoli Dippin' Sauce by mixing all the ingredients together, then topping with a sprinkling of cayenne pepper for color.
- Place in the refrigerator until the fish is ready.
- Pour 1/2 can unseasoned breadcrumbs in a baking dish.
- Take the fish out of the egg and seasoning mixture and coat all sides in the breadcrums.
- Fry in vegetable oil heated to 350 degrees F until goden brown.
- Drizzle a little Sriracha over the fish sticks, squeeze some lemon juice over them and then garnish with fresh copped parsley.
- Serve with the Aioli Dippin' Sauce which is the perfect combination of spicy and creamy!
And there you have it: Chili Fish Fingers! A quick and easy dinner option that's sure to spice up your mealtime routine.
The next time you're looking for something a little different, give Chili Fish Fingers a try. Trust me, your taste buds will thank you.
Watch the step-by-step recipe instructions in our Crispy Chili Fish Fingers video.