Corn Ribs Recipe - BBQ Style!
Today we're making the viral TikTok trend recipe for Corn Ribs. I'm grilling these corn ribs on the Pit Boss Pellet Grill, but you can just as easily make them in an air fryer or your oven. This is a really easy and fun way to make corn, so let's get right into the cook!
- 2-3 ears of corn, shucked
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro or parsley
- 1, 8 oz container of Rogelio Bueno Authentic Adobo sauce
- 4 tbsp olive oil, separated into two portions of 2 tbsp
- Tajine seasoning to taste
- Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning
- 1/2 cup mayo (for mayo-based sauce)
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing (for Ranch-based sauce)
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 8 oz White Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 pieces of fried bacon, chopped
- Preheat the Pit Poss Pellet Grill to 400 degrees F using Cherry pellets.
- Cut of a small end for each ear of corn, so that the corn will have a flat surface when you stand the ear up to cut it.
- Using caution (be very CAREFUL), slice the corn down through the center (see details in the video below) into two halves. If you let the knife slip this will not be a fun experience.
- Then, cut the halves in half again, so that each ear results in 4 pieces (or quarters).
- Apply 2 tbsp olive oil to the corn for a binder.
- Lightly season with the Tajine and Slap Ya Mama Seasoning.
- Placed the corn on the Pit Boss Pellet Grill.
- While the corn is cooking, mix 2 tbsp of olive oil with the Adobo sauce in a bowl (this will thin the Adobo sauce).
- Mix 2-3 tbsp of the Adobo-olive oil mixture with the mayo.
- Add 1 tsp lime juice to the mayo mixture, stir and set aside.
- To make the Ranch sauce, add 2-3 tbsp of the Adobo jixture and mix well.
- Add the dried Cayenne pepper to the Ranch sauce and mix well.
- After 20-25 minutes turn the corn on the grill, so all sides get grill marks.
- Cook another 15 minutes or until the corn is cooked.
- Remove the corn from the grill and let drizzle with your ranch or mayo sauces. I like to drizzle half the ears with each sauce.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese over the corn.
- Garnish with the cilantro or parsley and serve!