Sous Vide Tri-Tip Cooked using the Anova Precision Cooker
In today’s recipe I’ll show you how to cook a Tri Tip roast using the Sous Vide technique and the Anova Precision Cooker. We will finish the Tri Tip on the Pit Barrel Cooker to add a little smoke flavor.
- 2 lb Tri Tip
- 2-3 tbsp Meat Church Holy Cow BBQ Rub
- Season the tri tip with the Holy Cow Rub.
- Vacuum seal the tri tip.
- Set the Anova Precision Cooker to 127 degrees F and cook in the water bath for 6 hours.
- After 6 hours place the tri tip (still in the bag) in an ice bath for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the tri tip from the bag and place on a pre-heated smoker for 1 hour or until it reaches 132 to 135 degrees F.
- Slice and serve!
Watch our video for the detailed recipe instructions.