Sous Vide Baby Back Ribs with Blues Hog Tennessee Red BBQ Sauce
Today we are usng the Sous Vide method and the Anova Precision Cooker to make Baby Back Ribs. To finish, we will break out the Blues Hog Tennessee Red BBQ Sauce.
- 1 rack Baby Back Ribs
- Tennessee Whiskey BBQ Seasoning to taste
- ½ cup Blues Hog Tennessee Red BBQ Sauce
- 14 drops liquid smoke
- Fill a pot with water and insert the Anova Precision Cooker
- Set the temperature to 165 degrees F on the Anova Precision Cooker and set the cook time to 12 hours.
- Remove the membrane from the back side of the ribs.
- Cut the rack of ribs in half and apply the Tennessee Whiskey BBQ Seasoning to each side. Optional: Loosely cover the pot with foil to prevent evaporation.
- Place each half rib rack in a bag, add 6-7 drops of liquid smoke and then vacuum seal it.
- When the ribs are done cooking using the Sous Vide method, remove from the water bath and let cool for 15 minutes. Remove from bag.
- If cooking in the oven, set it to 350 degrees F. Similarly, set your grill to 350 degrees F if cooking on the grill.
- Place the ribs on the grill (top side down) for approximately 10 minutes. Turn over and apply the first layer of sauce. Let cook 10 more minutes and apply another layer of sauce. Let cook 10 minutes….30 minutes total cook time.
The detailed step-by-step recipe instructions are in the video.