Rotisserie Pork Loin with Tennessee Whiskey Balsamic BBQ Glaze
Today we are making Pork Loin with Tennessee Whiskey Balsamic BBQ Glaze on our grill rotisserie. The rotisserie obviously keeps the pork loin moving on the grill and the result is an extremely juicy pork loin.
I'll start by brining the pork loin overnight, then seasoning it the next day with the award-winning Butt Rub seasoning. We move it to the rotisserie and then finish it with Tennessee Whiskey Balsamic BBQ Glaze. This is a really easy and simple recipe, so let's get started.
• 1/2 gallon Water
• ½ gallon Apple Juice
• 1 cup Kosher Salt
• ½ cup Brown Sugar
• 1 tsp cardamon
Pork Loin Ingredients
• Pork Loin, 4 lb
• Tennessee Whiskey Balsamic BBQ Glaze, approximately 6 oz
• Butt Rub BBQ Seasoning , approximately 6 tbsp
• 1/4 cup Kentucky Bourbon or Tennessee Whiskey
- Mix all the brine ingredients in a pot until the salt and sugar are dissolved.
- Place the pork loin in the brine and let sit in the refrigerator overnight
- The next day, remove the pork loin from the brine and dry with paper towels to remove any excess salt.
- Set up the grill for indirect heat and medium high hea.
- Place the pork loin on the rotisserie spit and put on the grill.
- Apply the bourbon to the pork loin.
- Apply the Butt Rub seasoning or your favorite pork seasoning.
- Cook until the temperature reaches 135 degrees F, then apply the Tennessee Whiskey Balsamic BBQ glaze to the pork loin.
- Continue cooking the pork loin until the internal temperature reaches 142-145 degrees F.
- Using protection for your hands, remove the pork loin from the grill and rotisserie spit. Let rest for 15 minutes. The final temperature should reach 145 degrees.
For the detailed step-by-step recipe, watch our Rotisserie Pork Loin with Tennessee Whiskey Balsamic BBQ Glaze video.