Pulled Pork Pizza on a Kamado Grill
Today, I'll show you a recipe for how to make a Pulled Pork BBQ Pizza with Meat Mitch Naked BBQ Sauce. Looking for ideas on how to use that leftover pulled pork from this past weekend’s Boston Butt or Picnic shoulder? Then, how about an easy to make Pulled Pork BBQ Pizza?
This recipe only takes about 15 minutes to prepare and 15 - 20 minutes to cook. You can cook this pizza in your oven or on the grill. I’m using the Gourmet Guru Kamado-Style grill.
- 1 pre-made pizza dough
- 1/3 cup Meat Mitch Naked BBQ Sauce
- ¼ cup Mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup Mexican cheese blend
- 1/3 to ½ cup chopped Roma tomatoes
- ¼ of a onion, sliced thin
- 1 to 1 ¼ cup pulled pork (cooked)
- 6 pieces bacon chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 green onion, tops only, chopped
- Set the pizza dough out and let it come to room temperature.
- Heat your grill to 400 degrees. If you are using a grill, set it up for indirect heat (2-zone cooking for gas and weber grills or use the plate setter for kamado grills); otherwise you will burn the crust.
- Place the pizza dough on a non-stick pizza pan.
- Using a brush or spatula, spread the BBQ sauce on the pizza dough, leaving approximately ¾ spacing from the edge of the pizza dough.
- Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese, then Roma tomato, sliced onion and pulled pork.
- Sprinkle the bacon on top followed by the Mexican cheese blend and chopped green onion.
- Brush the 3/4" empty space around the diameter of the pizza dough with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the garlic powder around the edge of the pizza over the olive oil.
- Place on the grill and cook for 15 to minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
For the step-by-step details, watch our Pulled Pork Pizza recipe video.
Disclosure: Gourmet Guru Grill provided courtesy of Gourmet Guru Grills. Any opinions about the grill are my own.