Pineapple-Mango Rum Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe
In today’s video recipe, I’ll show you how to make Pineapple-Mango Rum Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce. We’re using a combination of pineapple, mango, brown sugar and rum for sweetness along with ghost peppers and jalapeno peppers for the heat.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 ghost peppers, chopped
- 1 cup freshly cut pineapple, chopped
- ½ cup chopped mango
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup Rum
- ½ cup distilled white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
Recipe adapted from http://www.chilipeppermadness.com/
- Add all ingredients to a large pan over medium high heat and bring to a simmer for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Add to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour into sterilized bottles and serve!