NewAir 24" Pedestal Misting Fan Unboxing, Assembly and Use
When the folks at NewAir offered to send us their new 24" Pedestal Misting Fan to review I jumped at the opportunity.
For those of you who watch our barbecue cooking show you know that we film everything outside and the Florida heat and humidity can be a real challenge.
Assembly would be easier with two people, but I assembled the unit by myself in less than 1 hour, and I don't have mechanical skills!
The unit is packed well in two separate boxes. One box includes the base and water reservoir and the other box includes the fan, plumbing and shaft which connects the fan to the base.
The unit is heavy and sturdy once it is assembled. I believe the literature stated the water resovoir would last 3 ours while misting. In summary the assmbley steps are:
- Attach the lower portion of the shaft to the base with 4 screws.
- Route the hoses and wiring from the pump up through the bottom of the lower shaft to the misting control panel and connect.
- Attach the fan to the top portion of the shaft and route the wire and hoses down thorugh the shaft to the misting control panel and attach.
- Tighten all the hardware.
- Fill the misting resevoir with water and place the pump inside the resevoir.
- Turn the fan on and turn on the misting switch. It's that easy.
Watch the video below for all the step-by-step details.
From the Manufacturer
NewAir 24” Pedestal Misting Fan with 8700 CFM of Power, Adjustable Mist Settings, Water Tank and 3 Fan Speeds.
Perfect for the Patio, Back Yard, or Outdoor Dining Space.