1. Remove the membrane from the ribs.
2. Cut the rack of ribs in half.
3. Season both sides of the ribs with the Rib and Butt Rub.
4. Set the Big Easy Oil-Less Fryer to high.
5. Using rib hangers, place the ribs in the oil-less fryer basket and then insert the basket in the Big Easy Oil-Less Fryer.
6. Cook the ribs for 90 minutes. Cooking times will vary, so check the ribs at 1 hour to make sure the color is not getting too dark.
7. Remove ribs from the Big Easy, apply the BBQ sauce and wrap in foil.
8. Place ribs back in the Big Easy Oil-Less fryer and cook for 30 minutes.
9. Remove the ribs and let rest for 10 to 20 minutes.
10. Unwrap and serve.
For the detailed step-by-step recipe, watch our video.
FREE Recipes! Exclusive Discounts!
Join the Armadillo Pepper community and get monthly recipes, new product information and discounts only for Armadillos!