Hot & Fast Mahogany Ribs in Big Easy Oil Less FryerToday we're making Hot & Fast Mahogany Ribs in Char Broil's Big Easy Oil-Less Turkey Fryer. The approch with this technique it to cook at a higher temperature and get a much shorter cook time, but still maintain tenderness and flavor. We're using Virginia Beach's finest today for the BBQ Rub and Sauce, King Stret Blues.
- 1 rack of Baby Back Ribs
- 2 tablespoons King Street Blues Rib & Butt BBQ Rub
1. Remove the membrane from the ribs.
2. Cut the rack of ribs in half.
3. Season both sides of the ribs with the Rib and Butt Rub.
4. Set the Big Easy Oil-Less Fryer to high.
5. Using rib hangers, place the ribs in the oil-less fryer basket and then insert the basket in the Big Easy Oil-Less Fryer.
6. Cook the ribs for 90 minutes. Cooking times will vary, so check the ribs at 1 hour to make sure the color is not getting too dark.
7. Remove ribs from the Big Easy, apply the BBQ sauce and wrap in foil.
8. Place ribs back in the Big Easy Oil-Less fryer and cook for 30 minutes.
9. Remove the ribs and let rest for 10 to 20 minutes.
10. Unwrap and serve.
For the detailed step-by-step recipe, watch our video.