Grilled Vinegar Chicken
Today we’re making a super easy recipe – Grilled Vinegar Chicken. We will create the vinegar-based marinade and let it do its magic overnight, then grill the chicken. Our vinegar chicken recipe is not only easy, but results in juicy flavorful chicken every time.
- 4 – 6 pieces of chicken (I used thighs and drumsticks). You could also use chicken breasts.
- 1 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons stone grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Mix all of the ingredients together except the butter and chicken.
- Reserve ¼ cup of the marinade and refrigerate.
- Add the chicken to the rest of the marinade. Place in the refrigerator for 6 hours to overnight.
- The next day, heat the grill to 400 degrees F. Place the chicken on the grill.
- While the chicken is grilling, heat the ¼ cup of reserved marinade. When heated, remove from the burner and whisk in the butter.
- Every time you turn the chicken baste with the marinade/butter mixture.
- Grill chicken until the internal temperature is 165 degrees F.
- Remove from the grill, let rest for 10 minutes and then serve.
For the detailed step-by-step recipe instructions, watch our Vinegar Chicken video.