Grilled Shrimp Quesadillas
In today’s recipe we are making Grilled Shrimp Quesadillas on the Pit Boss Pellet Grill. Shrimp quesadillas are really easy and quick to make with minimal prep time.
- ½ - 2/3 lbs shrimp
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup red onions
- 1 red tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 2 jalapeno peppers, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
Amazing MexiCajun Seasoning to taste
- Dried Datil Pepper to taste (optional)
- Juice from ½ lime
- ¼ cup dry white wines
- Shredded Mexican cheese blend (to taste)
- Tortillas and spray oil
- Sour cream, salsa and guacamole (optional)
- Add all ingredients except lime juice, wine, cheese and tortillas to a bowl and mix well.
- In a pan over medium to medium high heat, cook the shrimp mixture until pink, 2 minutes.
- Add the wine and lime juice and cook another 1-2 minutes.
- Spread the shrimp mixture evenly over 2 large tortillas and then fold in half. Spray a light coating of oil on the tortillas.
- Heat the Pit Boss Pellet grill to 350 degrees F.
- Place the shrimp quesadillas on the grill and cook for 8 minutes, then turn over and cook another 4 minutes or until browned.
- Serve with salsa, guacamole and sour cream!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.