Grilled Ranch Pork Chops with Bourbon-Honey Glaze
In today’s recipe we are making Grilled Ranch Pork Chops on the Pit Boss Pellet Grill with Bourbon-Honey Glaze. This is a really easy Ranch Pork Chop recipe and the versatile bourbon-honey glaze can be used on pork chops, pork loin and chicken.
- 1 quart water
- ¼ cup Kosher salt
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 pork chops ~ 1.5 inches thick
- ½ teaspoon Paprika
- Kosher salt to taste
- Cracked black pepper to taste
Bourbon-Honey Glaze Ingredients
- ¼ cup Evan Williams Single Barrel Bourbon
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Mix the brine ingredients until the salt and sugar are dissolved.
- Place pork chops in brine and refrigerate at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
- Remove pork chops from brine and wipe dry with paper towels to remove any excess salt.
- Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with the Ranch dressing mix.
- Sprinkle both sides with paprika, then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat the Pit Boss Pellet Grill to 225 degrees F using Apple wood pellets, then add the pork chops to the pellet grill.
- Bring bourbon and honey to a simmer in a pot over medium to medium-high heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove heat from the bourbon and honey mixture and stir in the Irish butter.
- When the pork chops reach 140 degrees F (approximately 50 minutes to an hour depending on thickness), apply the glaze to the chops.
- Cook for another 5 minutes, turn over the chops and glaze the other side.
- Continue cooking until the pork chops are 145 degrees F.
- Remove from the pellet grill, let rest 10 minutes and serve!
Recipe adapted from https://www.hiddenvalley.com/recipe/original-ranch-pork-chops/