Grilled Lobster Tails with Garlic & Red Pepper Butter Sauce
In today’s video we are gilling Lobster Tails with a garlic butter sauce on the Pit Barrel Cooker. This isn't your every day plain ole' garlic sauce. We’re kicking it up a bit with some red pepper, parsley and other ingredients.
This recipe couldn't be in easier and is full of flavor. Best of all, you can get it cooked up in about 15 minutes.
- 6 lobster tails
- 5 sticks melted butter
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flake
- 1/4 of a sliced lemon
- Split each lobster tail in half.
- Light the Pit Barrel Cooker.
- Mix the remaining ingredients excluding the lemon slice and lobster tails with the melted butter.
- Brush the meat side of each lobster tail with the butter mixture. Reserve the remaining butter mixture for dipping with the lobster after it is cooked.
- Squeeze the juice from the ¼ lemon over the lobster tails.
- Place the lobsters (shell side down) on the grilling grate in the Pit Barrel.
- Cook for 15 minutes (smoker is approximately 300 degrees). Lobster meat should be white.
- Remove and serve!
For the detailed recipe steps watch our video.