Easy Smoked Queso Dip
Today I'm making easy smoked Queso dip on the portable ASMOKE pellet grill. This is probably the easiest recipe I've ever made, so let's don't waste any time and get started?
- 1 lb Andouille Sausage
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 2 cans Rotelle with chilies
- 1 lb Velveta cheese, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup cream cheese
- 1 lb spicy sausage
- 1 lb Gouda cheese, chopped
- 8 oz shredded mexican blend cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 6 slices bacon
- 1.5 TBSP Jack Daniel's Pork BBQ Rub (or your favorite pork BBQ rub)
- Using apple pellets, prehat the ASMOKE Pellet Grill on the smoke setting.
- Brown the sausage over medium to medium-high heat. Remove from burner and drain on a paper towel.
- Fry the bacon. Remove from the burner and drain on a paper towel. When cool, crumble the bacon.
- Add all of the ingredients above except the Andouille sausage and 3 slices of bacon to a disposable aluminum pan.
- Place the pan on the Asmoke.
- Cook for 30 minutes and stir.
- Continue cooking until the cheese is fully melted. For this cook, it took 50 minutes.
For the detailed step-by-step instructions, watch our video.
DISCLAIMER: ASMOKE Portable Pellet Grill provided courtesy of ASMOKE. Any/all opinions expressed are exclusively my own.