Dr. Pepper Steak and Chicken with Rosemary Potatoes
Today we're making Dr. Pepper Steak and Chicken with rosemary potatoes. This is a really easy recipe. You can use an inexpensive cut of beef such as top round and then I also have some chicken breasts.
The ingredients are simple: your favorite beef and chicken seasonings along with Stubb’s Anytime Dr. Pepper Sauce & Marinade.
- Approximately 1 lb beef top round
- Approximately 1 lb chicken breasts (thighs will also work)
- 1, 12 oz bottle Stubb’s Anytime Dr. Pepper Marinade/Sauce
- Stubb’s BBQ Rub to taste.
- Everglades Fish & Chicken Rub
- Approximately 8 red potatoes
- Leaves from 3 sprigs Rosemary
- 5 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Tennessee Whiskey Lemon Pepper Seasoning (you can substitute salt, pepper and 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice).
- Parmesan Cheese as desired
- Start by marinating the steak and chicken (in separate containers) for 4 to 6 hours in Stubb’s Anytime Dr. Pepper Sauce.
- Slice the steak and chicken into strips and put on skewers for the grill. Season the steak with the Stubb's BBQ Rub and season the chicken with the Everglades FIsh and Chicken Rub. Keep the steak on a set of skewers separate from the chicken. They each have different cook times.
- To prepare the potatoes, cut in half and microwave 6-8 minutes.
- Put the potatoes, rosemary leaves, olive oil, garlic and Tennessee Whiskey Lemon Pepper Seasoning in a bowl. Mix well.
- Skewer the potatoes.
- Grill the steak, chicken and potatoes until done.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with Parmesan cheese while the potatoes are still warm.
Cook time will be 5 to 15 minutes depending on your grill temperature (I used medium high) and thickness that you cut the meat. The steak and potatoes will be ready before the chicken by a few minutes.
For the detailed, step-by-step recipe watch the video.