Discada Cooking - Carne Asada Tacos on the Plow Disc
Today we are doing some Discada Cooking and making Carne Asada Tacos on the Plow Disc from Southwest Discada.
- 4 lbs flank steak, cubed
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 jalapenos sliced
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 5 cup Olive Oil
- Flour and Corn Tortillas
- 4 onions, sliced
- 4 chopped jalapenos
- 1 bunch cilantro chopped
- 2 oranges, sliced in half
- 2 limes, slices in half
- 1 dark beer
- Mix all marinade ingredients together, add the flank steak and place in a Ziploc bag in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day heat the Southwest Discada Plow Disc over medium high and add the 1.5 cups of olive oil.
- Add the onions, cilantro and jalapenos to the plow disc and cook until soft, then move the veggies to the side
- Add the flank steak along with the marinade.
- Cook the flank steak until it starts to brown.
- Stir in the dark beer and stir in the veggies.
- Squeeze the juice from the oranges and limes.
- Cook for about 20 minutes.
- Turn heat to low and add the tortillas to the sides of the plow disc.
- Make up your Carne Asada tacos using your favorite condiments such as guacamole and fresh cilantro!
Watch our Carne Asada Tacos on the Plow Disc video for the recipe details.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.