Discada Cooking - Carne Asada Tacos on the Plow Disc
Today we are doing some Discada Cooking and making Carne Asada Tacos on the Plow Disc from Southwest Discada.
- 4 lbs flank steak, cubed
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 jalapenos sliced
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 5 cup Olive Oil
- Flour and Corn Tortillas
- 4 onions, sliced
- 4 chopped jalapenos
- 1 bunch cilantro chopped
- 2 oranges, sliced in half
- 2 limes, slices in half
- 1 dark beer
- Mix all marinade ingredients together, add the flank steak and place in a Ziploc bag in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day heat the Southwest Discada Plow Disc over medium high and add the 1.5 cups of olive oil.
- Add the onions, cilantro and jalapenos to the plow disc and cook until soft, then move the veggies to the side
- Add the flank steak along with the marinade.
- Cook the flank steak until it starts to brown.
- Stir in the dark beer and stir in the veggies.
- Squeeze the juice from the oranges and limes.
- Cook for about 20 minutes.
- Turn heat to low and add the tortillas to the sides of the plow disc.
- Make up your Carne Asada tacos using your favorite condiments such as guacamole and fresh cilantro!
Watch our Carne Asada Tacos on the Plow Disc video for the recipe details.