Discada Cooking | Breakfast on the Plow Disc
Today we are doing some Discada Cooking and making breakfast on the Plow Disc from Southwest Discada. We will use the Plow Disc to fry up some bacon, sausage links, Chorizo, hash browns and eggs. Let’s get started!
- 1 lb bacon
- 12 oz sausage links
- 12 oz Chorizo sausage
- Hash browns
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional Heaven Made Products Smoky Jalapeno Seasoning
- Cook the bacon on medium to medium-high heat and then remove from the direct heat.
- Cook the link sausages and then remove from direct heat.
- Cook the Chorizo over medium heat and then remove from direct heat.
- Add the hash browns. After turning add salt and pepper to taste. Cook the hash browns until the desired doneness.
- Push the hash browns onto the wall of the Plow Disc to remove from the direct heat.
- Reduce the heat to low. Add the eggs to the heat, salt and pepper to taste, and cook until the desired doneness.
Watch the video for the step-by-step recipe details.