Cajun Shrimp and Andouille Sausage Skewers with Mississippi Comeback Sauce
In today's recipe we're making Cajun Shrimp and Andouille Sausage skewers with Mississippi Comeback Sauce on our Gourmet Guru Kamado Grill. In only takes 1 hour to marinate and 6 minutes to cook this shrimp and Andouille Sausage.
Shrimp and Andouille Sausage Ingredients
- 1 teaspoon Amazin' Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 lb shrimp, deveined and peeled, tails on
- 1 lb Andoullie sausage
Mississippi Comeback Sauce Ingredients
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/4 cup Chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown mustard
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Amazin’ Cajun Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Tabanero hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Add the shrimp, garlic, Amazing Cajun Seasoning and Olive oil to a baking dish. Mix well, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Slice the Andouille sausage in pieces the width of the shrimp.
- Mix all of the Mississippi Comeback Sauce ingredients together in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Skewer the shrimp and Andouille Sausage.
- Grill for 3 minutes on each side at 400 degrees or until done.
- Serve with the Mississippi Comeback Sauce.
For the step-by-step recipe instructions, watch the video.
Disclosures: Gourmet Guru Grill provided courtesy of Gourmet Guru Grills. Any opinions about the grill are my own.