Bourbon Honey Steak Bites
This is one delicious recipe. We take some T-Bone steaks and make Bourbon Honey Steak Bites. You can also make this recipe with NY Strip or Ribeye Steaks. I've made it many times with all these steaks.
- 2 T-Bone steaks
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 2 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- 2 TBSP soy sauce
- 1.5 TBSP minced garlic
- 2 TBSP brown mustard
- 1 TBSP chili garlic sauce
- 2 tbsp duck fat
- Ploybows Bovine Bold Beef Rub to taste
- 1/2 stick butter
- Trim large chunks of fat from NY Strips and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Add the steak cubes to a baking dish or bowl and then sprinkle the Plowboys Bovine Bold beef rub over the steaks (to taste).
- Add the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar, then mix well with the steak cubes.
- Add the duck fat to a pan over high heat and heat until the oil starts to lightly smoke.
- Add the steak bites (do not pour the marinade in) and cook for 45 seconds.
- Turn the steak bites over and cook for 1 minute additional minute.
- Remove the steak bites from the pan.
- Turn the burner to low and add the butter, sweet chili sauce, brown mustard and honey.
- Once the butter sauce is mixed and melted, turn the heat to medium and the garlic and cook for 1 to 2 minutes until the garlic softens.
- Add the bourbon and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Turn the heat off, add the steak bites and coat the steak bites well, then serve!
Watch the video for the detailed recipe instructions.