Beer Can Chicken in the Big Easy Oil-Less Fryer
Today's video will show you how to make beer can chicken in the Big Easy Oil-Less Fryer. This recipe is fun, easy and is a great way to use your Big Easy Oil-Less Fryer.
- 5 lb whole chicken
- 2 tablespoons Tsang’s oil or vegetable oil.
- Everglades Fish and Chicken Seasoning to taste. Make sure to use a low sugar chicken seasoning when using the Big Easy.
- 6 oz of 6 Point Brewery Resin IPA
- Rinse the chicken and dry with paper towels.
- Apply the oil to the outside of the chicken.
- Season all sides of the chicken with the Everglades Fish and Chicken seasoning.
- Place room temperature beer in the beer can holder and then place the chicken in the Big Easy Basket.
- Place the basket and chicken in the pre-heated Big Easy Oil-Less Fryer on high heat.
- Cook until the chicken reaches 165 degrees F. For this cook it was 1.5 hours.
- Let the chicken rest for 15 minutes.
Watch our Beer Can Chicken video for the step-by-step recipe details.