BBQ Butter Corn on the Cob
Summer is if full swing at it is grilled corn on the cob season. Tami shows us how to make her simple, yet really delicious BBQ Butter Corn Recipe.
- 1/3 cup Butter
- 1/3 cup Peruvian BBQ Sauce
- Red pepper flakes
- Remove silks from corn, but leave husk on.
- Melt the butter and combine with the BBQ sauce.
- Peel back the husks (don’t detach) and apply the butter/BBQ sauce mixture to the corn, then sprinkle with the red pepper flakes.
- Pull the husks back up to cover the ears of corn.
- Put the corn on a pre-heated Pit Boss at 400 degrees F using cherry pellets.
- After about 5 minutes, turn the corn.
- After 5 more minutes, carefully pull the husk back using tongs (corn is hot) and apply a bit more of the butter and BBQ sauce mixture. Pull the husks back up and continue grilling.
- After 15-20 total minutes of cook time your corn should be ready.
- Remove from the Pit Boss Pellet grill and serve!
Watch our video for the recipe details.