Bacon Wrapped Chicken Stuffed With Sausage
Today we are making Bacon Wrapped Chicken Stuffed With Sausage on the Gourmet Guru Kamado grill. We will start with an Andouille sausage, then stuff it with jalapenos and cheese followed by wrapping in chicken. We'll then grill it up and finish with Ole' Ray's Kentucky Red BBQ Sauce.
- 3 chicken breasts, cut open and pounded flat
- 3 Andouille sasuages
- 1 diced jalapeno
- Shredded cheddar cheese to taste (about 1/3 cup)
- Ole Ray's Kentucky Red Bourbon BBQ Sauce to taste
- Sucklebuster's Clucker Dust Chicken Seasoning (or your favorite chicken rub)
- 6 to 9 slices of bacon
- Slice the Andouille sausage lengthwise.
- Insert diced jalapeno and cheddar cheese in the Andouille.
- Wrap the Andouille sausage with the chicken.
- Wrap each piece of chicken with bacon. Use toothpicks to secure if needed.
- Place chicken on a pre-heated grill at 325 to 350 degrees F.
- Cook until internal temperature of chicken is 165 degrees F (about 45 minutes).
- Drizzle with the Ole Ray's Kentucky Red BBQ Sauce.
- Let rest for 10 minutes and serve!
For the complete recipe details watch our Chicken Wrapped Sausage video.
Disclosure: Gourmet Guru Grill provided courtesy of Gourmet Guru Grills. Any opinions expressed are exclusively my own.