Bacon and Cheese Wrapped Tater Tots
In today’s recipe, I’m making Bacon & Cheddar Chese Wrapped Tater Tots with a Pepper Jelly Glaze in the Big Easy Oil-Less Fryer. This is a recipe that Donna has made in the oven a few times, but today we will cook it up in Char-Broil's Big Easy Oil-Less Fryer.
- Tater tots
- Thin bacon slices; 1 slice per 3 tater tots
- Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 jar Minorcan Datil Pepper jelly
- Bad Byron’s Butt Rub seasoning
- Slice the bacon strips into thirds.
- Slice cheddar cheese into pieces which are about the length of the tater tots.
- Take a tot and lay it on one piece of the bacon, then add a piece of cheese and roll it up.
- Sprinkle each tater tot with the Butt Rub seasoning.
- Set the Big Easy Oil-Less Fryer to it’s highest heat setting. If you are cooking in the oven, set it to 400 degrees.
- Place the tots in the Big Easy Oil-Less Fryer or oven until the bacon is crisp, about 20 minutes.
- Heat the pepper jelly until it melts.
- After approximately 15 minutes remove the tots from the cooker and glaze each tot with the melted pepper jelly.
For the detailed, step-by-step recipe instructions, watch our Bacon Wrapped Tater Tot video.