Ancho-Cherry Rubbed Grilled Florida Grouper with Cherry-Lime Butter
In today’s recipe we’re grilling fresh Florida Grouper with an Ancho-Cherry seasoning and it doesn’t stop there. We will finish this grouper with a cherry-lime butter.
- 2 lb fresh Florida Grouper filet, skin on 1 side
Seasoning Ingredients (for 1 lb)
- 1/2 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Runnin’ Wild Cherry Rub
Cherry Lime Butter Ingredients
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Season the top of the grouper.
- Heat the grill to 375 degrees F and spray with some vegetable spray to keep the fish from sticking
- Place the grouper on the grill, skin side down and cook for 7-8 minutes.
- While the fish is cooking, melt the butter and stir in the lime juice and cherry rub.
- Turn the grouper over and apply the Cherry-Lime butter.
- Cook for an additional 7-8 minutes or until the grouper is cooked (white flakey).
- Remove from the grill and serve.
Watch our Grouper video to see the step-by-step instructions.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.