5 Ingredient Sriracha-Mustard Chicken
In today’s recipe we’re making an easy 5-ingredient grilled chicken recipe with a Sriracha-Mustard BBQ sauce. This recipe is really easyto make. We’ll start by seasoning the chicken, cooking it on the grill and then finish it with Luigi’s Sriracha-Mustard sauce.
- 3 – 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons Meat Mitch BBQ Rub or your favorite chicken seasoning
- ½ cup Fat Bastard Hawgwash BBQ Sauce (or your favorite Kansas City style BBQ sauce)
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha Mustard (if you don't have this condiment, you can mix Sriracha hot sauce and mustard)
- 2 tablespoons Ponzu Citrus Sauce
- 1/3 cup mustard
- (Optional) 2 tablespoons Kosher Salt for the Dry Brine
- (Optional) Chopped parsley for garnish
- I recommend that you always brine chicken breasts. For this recipe, I used a dry brine. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons Kosher salt over both sides of the 3 chicken breasts. Place chicken on a raised rack on a pan, then place in the refrigerator for 5 hours. When ready to grill, remove the chicken from the refrigerator and pat dry with paper towels to remove any excess salt.
- Sprinkle the Meat Mitch BBQ rub on both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Heat the grill to 400 (or up to 450) degrees F.
- Place the chicken on the grill.
- While the chicken is grilling, start the sauce by putting the BBQ sauce, Ponzu, mustard and Sriracha sauce in a pan over medium to medium-high heat. Heat for 10 to 15 minutes while stirring.
- Grill the chicken breasts until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. About 10 minutes before the chicken is done, start applying the Sriracha-Mustard glaze.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Let rest for 10 minutes, then serve.
For the step-by-step recipe instructions, watch our video.