Frequently Asked Questions
- I have a question about my order. How do I get an answer? Using the contact form below, include your order number and your question (if you do not have the order number, let us know the last name used when placing the order). Shipping email notices are sent to you when your shipping label is printed. If you did not receive the email, please make sure to check your spam or junk email folder. Some email systems (especially corporate email systems) filter on the word "invoice".
- How do I include a gift note? During the ordering and check out process, enter your gift message in the "Special Instructions" section. You will see this option before completing your order.
- I'm ordering a gift and do not want the prices on the invoice. Can you exclude the prices from the package? Yes, our policy is to always exclude prices on any item where the shipping address is different from the billing address.
- How long will it take to receive my order? Most orders ship in 1-2 business days except during holidays which may take an extra 1-2 days. The amount of time it takes before you receive the order depends on 1) your shipping address and 2) the type of shipping you selected. Please see our shipping map (for both USPS and FedEx) that shows shipping times from Orange Park, FL (32065) to your destination.
- Can I customize a gift? Yes, we have gift specialists on staff. Please send us an email describing what you would like and we can follow up with you on the options.
- What is the status of my order? An email is sent when your order is placed and an email is sent when your order is shipped. The tracking number is included in the shipping email notification. Please make sure to check your email spam or junk mail folder if you cannot find the email notifications. You can also send us an email below. Please include the order number and if you do not have the order number, please include the full name used to place the order.
- I received my order today and there is damage. How do I get this resolved? We take every measure to pack your order carefully. Although we have years of shipping experience, many shipments contain glass and sometimes the shipper may damage the package in a very small percentage of shipments. Shipping is covered by our satisfaction guarantee, but you must send us an email with a picture of the damage. Please note that no refunds or replacements will be provided without proof of damage.
If you didn't find the answer to your question in the Frequently Asked Questions above, we'd love to hear from you! Please complete the Contact Information form below or give us a call at 904.701.3979 and we will contact you as soon as possible. The fastest way to get a question answered related to your order is to send an email using the contact form below.
Mailing Address: Armadillo Pepper 5000 US Highway 17 STE 18, #189, Fleming Island, FL 32003.