Ways to Eat Pepper Jelly
Pepper Jelly has about as many uses as there are varieties. Our original list of 28 Ways to Eat Pepper Jelly has grown to 31 Ways to eat Pepper Jelly as shown below.
Also, make sure to check out the How to Make Pepper Jelly videos below.
31 Ways to Eat Pepper Jelly
- Glaze on vegetables.
- Glaze on meats such as ham and pork chops.
- Glaze on chicken wings.
- Glaze on fish such as salmon, shark steaks and swordfish.
- Topping for cheese and crackers including goat cheese, smoked cheddar and brie as an appetizer.
- Mix pepper jelly with cream cheese for a dip.
- Use pepper jelly on or as a side dipping sauce for jalapeno poppers.
- Topping for ice cream.
- Used as a spread to compliment a sandwich or hamburger.
- On an egg, ham and cheese sandwich.
- Phyllo Pastry tarts Appetizer with pepper jelly.
- Spread on turkey slices with goat cheese, roll-up, chill and serve as an appetizer.
- On a fried oyster or fried fish.
- On coconut crusted shrimp.
- Mix with sour cream and use as a dip.
- On egg bagels with cream cheese.
- On cornbread.
- On popsicles.
- Topping on cheesecake or pound cake.
- With peanut butter on a cracker or toast.
- Topping on waffles or pancakes.
- Melt, mix with Italian dressing and use as a salad dressing.
- Brush pepper jelly on pineapple or watermelon and grill.
- On thumbprint cookies.
- As a BBQ Sauce/Glaze on chicken and ribs.
- In margaritas.
- In coleslaw.
- In a sauce for mussels.
- Mix with plain yogurt.
- Serve with a bread basket.
- Use as a dip for fried vegetables, such as fried zucchini and fried okra.