Pain is Good Batch #218 Louisiana Style Hot Sauce
Deep in the bayou on the edge of the swamp, gators sun, crawfish boil, and etouffee simmers. It was there Cajun hot sauce was born of cayenne and Tabasco peppers, where the term "cajun" meant french heritage and hot food. That heritage has transcended the past, that pushes through the portals of time to heat, to flavor, and Mardi Gras.
Pain is Good!
Winner of multiple awards, including:
* 2003 Scovie Awards, won 1st Place in Louisiana-Style Hot Sauce Category!
* 2003 Fiery Food Challenge, won 2nd place.
* 2002 International Fiery Foods Show held in Albuquerque, NM, won 1st Place in Louisiana-Style Category.
* 2001 New York Fancy Foods Show Product Award Finalists - won 2nd Place for Outstanding Product Line
* 2001 New York Fancy Foods Show Product Award Finalists - won 2nd Place for Outstanding Beverage.
* 2001 FDM, won 2nd Place Hot Sauce, Medium Category.
* 2001 FDM, won 2nd Place Hot Sauce, Individual Packaging Category.
Malt Vinegar, Habanero and Cayenne Peppers, Water, Tomato Paste, Corn Syrup, Fructose, Distilled Vinegar, Worchestershire Sauce, Spices, Garlic, Lime Concentrate, Brown Sugar, Seasoned Salt, Onion Powder, Liquid Smoke, and Salt.
Most orders ship within 1 to 2 business days (order processing time), unless specifically stated otherwise in the product description. Orders are shipped Monday through Friday. Please note that during the holiday season (and a few days after the holiday season), your order may take up to 3 days to process.
Shipping time estimated by USPS Priority, UPS and FedEx Home Delivery are estimates and are not guaranteed by the carriers. The estimated shipping time is in addition to the order processing time specified above. UPS/Fedex Overnight and 2 day are guaranteed; however, the order processing time specified above still applies.
First Class Shipping - Tracking numbers are not available for First Class Shipping.
FREE Shipping for Sauce and Jerky of the Month Orders regardless of order value (excluding Hawaii and Alaska).
Shipping costs are dependent on weight, size and the destination. Orders are shipped via USPS or UPS/FedEx. In general, lightweight orders ship via USPS and heavier items ship via UPS or FedEx.
NOTE: A street address is required for any FedEx/UPS order. FedEx will not deliver to a P.O. Box.
For shipping times and more details visit our Shipping page.