Pain is Good Jamaican Style Hot Sauce Batch #114
$6.75– Sold Out
Pain is Good Jamaican Style Batch #114 Hot Sauce comes from the jungles of Jamaica, far from the soft, white beaches and luxury resorts where there is a small shack with a small garden.
In the garden, Scotch Bonnet and Habanero Peppers are grown.In the shack, Jerk Sauce is made with them. In the mouths of those who eat it, a strange voodoo begins to take hold, consuming the body, mind, and soul in a fiery, hypnotic euphoria./. In this bottle is that sauce. In this world there is not sensation quite like it.
Pain is Good!
You can tell from Rasta-man's picture......he is obviously in pain.
Multiple award-winner, including:
- 2002 International Fiery Foods Show, won 2nd Place in the Cook It Up Meat Category, in Albuquerque, NM.
- 2001 2nd Place winner in Outstanding Product Line at the New York Fancy Food Show.
- 2000 Scovie Award Winner, won 3rd Place.
- 2001 New York Fancy Foods Show Product Award Finalists - won 2nd Place for Outstanding Product Line
- 2001 New York Fancy Foods Show Product Award Finalists - won 2nd Place for Outstanding Beverage.