Pain is Good Jamaican Style Batch #114 Hot Sauce.
In the jungles of Jamaica, far from the soft, white beaches and luxury resorts, there is a small shack with a small garden. In the garden, Scotch Bonnet and Habanero Peppers are grown. In the shack, Jerk Sauce is made with them. In the mouths of those who eat it, a strange voodoo begins to take hold, consuming the body, mind, and soul in a fiery, hypnotic euphoria. In this bottle is that sauce. In this world there is not sensation quite like it.
Pain is Good!
You can tell from Rasta-man's picture......he is obviously in pain.
Multiple award-winner, including:
* 2002 International Fiery Foods Show, won 2nd Place in the Cook It Up Meat Category, in Albuquerque, NM.
* 2001 2nd Place winner in Outstanding Product Line at the New York Fancy Food Show.
* 2000 Scovie Award Winner, won 3rd Place.
* 2001 New York Fancy Foods Show Product Award Finalists - won 2nd Place for Outstanding Product Line
* 2001 New York Fancy Foods Show Product Award Finalists - won 2nd Place for Outstanding Beverage.
Habanero Peppers, Tomato Paste, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Water, Garlic Puree, Lime Juice Concentrate, Spices, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Onion Powder, Salt, and Jerk Seasoning.
FREE Shipping for Sauce and Jerky of the Month Orders regardless of order value (excluding Hawaii and Alaska).
Most orders ship within 1 to 2 business days, unless specifically stated otherwise in the product description. Orders are shipped Monday through Friday. Please note that during the holiday season (and a few days after the holiday season), your order may take up to 3 days to process.
Shipping costs are dependent on weight, size and the destination. Orders are shipped via USPS or UPS/FedEx. In general, lightweight orders ship via USPS and heavier items ship via UPS or FedEx.
NOTE: A street address is required for any FedEx/UPS order. FedEx will not deliver to a P.O. Box.
For shipping times and more details visit our Shipping page.