Kansas City BBQ Restaurant Gift Box
Our Kansas City BBQ Restaurant Gift Box includes 6 BBQ rubs and sauces from Kansas City's most famous barbecue restaurants.
Release your inner Pitmaster!
- Slap's BBQ Squeal Like a Pig Perfect Blend Rub (5.8 oz) is built from their experience as a competition BBQ team. This sweet, savory, and spicy “Perfect Blend” will make you Squeal for more. This Rub is used at competitions on brisket and at home on EVERYTHING! Slap's built on their competition success and built their BBQ restaurant based on their desire to create a product and customer experience with passion, perfection, and tradition while laying the foundation for 2 brothers to follow a dream of opening a BBQ restaurant.
- Jack Stack Barbecue KC Original Sauce is Kansas City's original sweet and tangy barbecue sauce. In Kansas City, good BBQ sauce is as important to the pantry as mustard and ketchup! Started in 1957 and now with four different restaurant locations, Jack Stack knows barbecue. Jack Stack, voted “Most Popular Restaurant in Kansas City” by the 2011 prestigious Zagat’s Survey of America’s Best Restaurants.
- Jack Stack Barbecue All Purpose Rub (18 oz) provides savory pre-cooking treatments for meats and popular general-purpose condiments for side dishes. Jack Stack's most popular rub is a great seasoning for all types of meat and vegetables. Jack Stack, voted by Zagat as the “Highest Rated BBQ” in the country.
- Arthur Bryant's Meat & Rib Rub (6 oz) is used at the famous Arthur Bryant's Barbecue Restaurants. This Meat & Rib Rub allows the avid as well as the recreational cook to barbecue like a professional. A wonderful blend of spices to enhance your favorite smoked or grilled meats.
- Arthur Bryant's Original Sauce (16 oz) features a distinctive and unusual blend of spices, the Rib King's world-famous, vinegar-based barbecue sauce remains a secret to this day. Since 1930, celebrities and common folk alike have made the pilgrimage to Arthur Bryant's to enjoy barbecue that's slow-smoked with a combination of hickory and oak woods, mellowed to the peak of flavor, then splashed with original sauce.
Joe’s Kansas City Original Bar-B-Que Sauce (20.5 oz) was made famous at the little BBQ joint in the gas station in Kansas City. The sauce in the squirt bottles on the tables. The sauce on the World Famous Z-Man. The sauce you couldn't buy. Until now. Named 13 Places to Eat Before You Die by Anthony Bourdain.
Available exclusively at Armadillo Pepper.