Georgia Peach and Vidalia Onion Hot Sauce
Georgia Peach and Vidalia Onion Hot Sauce with Red Velvet Top is the famous hot sauce that goes well with all food groups, and it may well be one of the most award-winning sauces of all time.
Fantastic with breakfast dishes such as scrambled eggs. Great on fresh seafood, as a wing sauce or with all meat concepts.
- 2005 NBBQA Championship - Won 4th Place - Hot Sauce Category
- 2003 International Scovie Awards - FIRST Place Mild Hot Sauce
- 2002 Grand Prize Recipe Ingredients Rehoboth Beach Chocolate Festival
- 2001 International Champion Hot Sauce - National Barbecue Association.
- 2001 Boston's Pig and Pepper Festival - 2nd Place Hot Sauce
- 2000 National Fiery Foods Challenge - 3rd Place - Fruit Hot Sauce.
- 2000 Champion Hot Sauce - Emmaus, Pa. Hot Sauce Festival.
- 2000 International Champion - National Barbecue Association Gourmet Show - 2nd Place.
- 1999 Chile Pepper Magazine Fiery Foods Challenge - 2nd Place.
- 1999 2nd Place Philadelphia Book & Cook Gourmet Show
- 1998 First Place Scovie Award Winner - National Fiery Food Show.
- 1998 Washington DC Hot Sauce Contest - 2nd Place
Georgia Peach and Vidalia Onion Hot Sauce has been featurded in the New York Times, Woman's Day Magazine, Gourmet News, N.Y. Daily News, The National Culinary Review, Toronto's National Post, Chile Pepper Magazine, Fiery Foods Magazine & Baltimore Valley.