Georgia Peach and Vidalia Onion Hot Sauce is a muiltinational award winning hot sauce.
The famous sauce with the red velvet top goes well with all food groups. Fantastic with breakfast dishes such as scrambled eggs. Great on fresh seafood, as a wing sauce or with all meat concepts.
- 2005 NBBQA Championship - Won 4th Place - Hot Sauce Category
- 2003 International Scovie Awards - 1st Place Mild Hot Sauce
- 2001 International Champion Hot Sauce -National Barbecue Association
- 2001 Boston's Pig and Pepper Festival - 2nd Place Hot Sauce
- 2000 National Fiery Foods Challenge - 3rd Place - Fruit Hot Sauce
- 2000 Champion Hot Sauce - Emmaus, Pa. Hot Sauce Festival
- 2000 International Champion - National Barbecue Association Gourmet Show - 2nd Place
- 1999 Chile Pepper Magazine Fiery Foods Challenge - 2nd Place
- 1998 First Place Scovie Award Winner - National Fiery Food Show
- 1998 Washington DC Hot Sauce Contest - 2nd Place