Craft Hot Sauce Gift Set - Deluxe
Armadillo Pepper's Deluxe Craft Hot Sauce Gift Set brings you 8 different hot sauces from small producers here in the U.S.A.
Hot sauce has come a long way in the last several years. Gone are the days of just Louisiana style or extreme heat without flavor. Some craft hot sauce makers have popped up throughout the U.S.A. and they are focusing on flavor and heat......a great combination!
- Primo's Peppers Primonition Hot Sauce comes to you from the swamps of Louisiana. With Primonition Hot Sauce, you magically gain the ability to see your future of flavor. Fresh, “7 Pot Primo” peppers, jalapeños, tomatillos, and spices meld to bring you a hot, verde style sauce capable of awakening your inner spirit.
- Humble House Ancho & Morita Hot Sauce is a smokey Tamarind sauce with a unique umami bomb of super savory flavor that has deep and rich notes of ancho and morita chiles. The sauce is aged allowing the flavor to intensify while the heat mellows out to a nice simmer. Use this as a glaze for pork belly, or baby back ribs.
- Heartbeat Red Habanero Hot Sauce is all about the peppers. We’ve taken the bold heat and flavor of red Habanero, the sweetness of bell peppers and the brightness of fresh lime juice to create the most versatile hot sauce possible. Fermented in small batches and entirely hand made without the use of thickening agents, preservatives or added water.
- Hamajang Kiawe Smoked Ghost Pepper combines smoked Bhut Jolokia (Ghost Pepper) and fiery Habanero which results in an intense level of heat & flavor. This sauce can add heat & flavor to your meal, just make sure you know what you're doing.
- Lucky Dog Year of the Dog Hot Sauce is a Thai chile pineapple hot sauce that may well be Lucky Dog's best sauce to date, and is featured on Season 9 of the YouTube sensation, Hot Ones! Pronounced pineapple overtones blend seamlessly with the sublime flavor of red Thai chiles in a surprisingly savory fruit-based hot sauce.
- Legal Hot Sauce is made from a special recipe passed down for generations and is now available for the first time in the United States. Malagueta peppers grow in Brazil and are the key ingredient in Hot sauce. For years the pepper was used to season food in local recipes but it wasn’t until a village woman created a sauce using the Malagueta pepper that Légal was born. NOTE: This sauce has replaced Queen Majesty in the picture.
- Dirty Dick's Hot Sauce is a Hot Pepper Sauce with a Tropical Twist. If you like bold, sweet & spicy, you're going to love Dirty Dick's Hot Sauce. It's an outstanding exotic blend of habanero peppers, tropical fruits and sweetness, plus freshly ground spices from around the world.
You won't find any of the sauce in Our Craft Hot Sauce Gift Set at your local grocery of big box store. In fact, some of these are quite challenging to find, but the folks here at Armadillo Pepper spend quite a bit of time seeking out these small, specialty hot sauces.