Craft Hot Sauce Gift Set
Armadillo Pepper's Craft Hot Sauce Gift Set brings you 5 different hot sauces from small producers here in the U.S.A.
Hot sauce has come a long way in the last several years. Gone are the days of just Louisiana style or extreme heat without flavor. Some craft hot sauce makers have popped up throughout the U.S.A. and they are focusing on flavor and heat......a great combination!
- Primo's Peppers Primonition Hot Sauce comes to you from the swamps of Louisiana. With Primonition Hot Sauce, you magically gain the ability to see your future of flavor. Fresh, “7 Pot Primo” peppers, jalapeños, tomatillos, and spices meld to bring you a hot, verde style sauce capable of awakening your inner spirit.
- Dat'l Hook Ya Too Datil Pepper Sauce brings the heat of the St. Augustine, FL Datil Pepper to life without the sweet sugary taste of many other Datil sauces. The blend of spices and citrus will bring your taste buds alive, while bringing out the flavors in your dish.
- Heartbeat Blueberry Habanero Hot Sauce is made with fermented Habanero peppers that get a color and flavor boost from Forgotten Lake Blueberry Ale. The ale is medium bodied with citrus flavors, a clean sweet malt aroma, and delicate blueberry finish.
- Kitchen Garden Farm Habanero Sriracha Extra Hot Chili Sauce is a small-batch, organic Sriracha sauce. Made from a mix of Habanero and sweet orange peppers grown on our farm in Sunderland, MA. The chilies are fermented for seven days, then cooked and pureed.
- Red Clay Carolina Hot Sauce is made with Carolina Reaper Peppers, Red Clay Carolina Hot Sauce is aged for three months in bourbon barrels. Our blend of Fresno and Carolina Reaper peppers lets some sweet shine through the smoke. (Note: This sauce has replaced the Queen Majesty Charcoal Ghost Hot Sauce shown in the picture.)
You won't find any of the sauce in Our Craft Hot Sauce Gift Set at your local grocery of big box store. In fact, some of these are quite challenging to find, but the folks here at Armadillo Pepper spend quite a bit of time seeking out these small, specialty hot sauces.