Root 23 Grapefruit Basil Simple Syrup
Root 23 Grapefruit Basil Simple Syrup - Light and refreshing flavor. The tartness of the grapefruit compliments the savory basil in this quintessential summer syrup.
Great topped with Prosecco or paired with gin, vodka or tequila.
6.7 oz / 200 ml per bottle
Shake well before using. Refrigerate once opened & use within a month.
Manufactured in a facility that wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, soy, eggs, shellfish & fish.
Easy Grapefuit Vodka Cocktail
- Mix 1 oz Grapefruit Basil Syrup with 2 oz vodka, top with sparkling water, garnish with lime.
- 1.25 oz Watershed Bourbon Barrel Gin
- .75 oz Carsoni 1814 (or Aperol)
- 1 oz Fresh Grapefruit Juice
- .5 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- Fresh Raspberries (6)
- 2 Sprigs Fresh Tarragon
- .5 oz ROOT 23 Grapefruit Basil Syrup
- 2-3 dashes Barkeep Fennel Bitters
Muddle fresh raspberries, tarragon & lemon juice. Add all other ingredients and shake with ice in a mixing set. Double strain in to a “skinny” rocks glass filled with crushed ice & tarragon sprigs throughout. Top with sparkling wine.
- 1.5 oz Maker's Mark 46
- 0.25 oz ROOT 23 Grapefruit Basil Simple Syrup
- 3.0 oz Sparkling Water
Pour ingredients in a Collins glass or standard cubes. Garnish with a lemon wheel.
Sparkling Grapefruit Basil
- 1 oz ROOT 23 Grapefruit Basil Simple Syrup
Top 1 oz of Grapefruit Basil Simple Syrup with Prosecco. Garnish with basil & enjoy!
The Maker's 46 Hound
- 1 oz Maker's Mark 46
- 0.5 oz ROOT 23 Grapefruit Basil Simple Syrup
- 0.25 oz Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- Ginger Beer
Shake first three ingredients and pour over ice in cocktail glass. Top with ginger beer.* For a fruity option, top with a float of grapefruit juice.