BBQ Rub & Seasoning Deluxe Gift Box
$79.95– Sold Out
Armadillo Pepper's BBQ Rub & Seasoning Gift Box has got absolutely everything your Pitmaster needs to make anything!
Packed full of proven restaurant, competition and our best selling rubs. Includes 10 different rubs.
- Burnt Finger BBQ Smokey Kansas City All Purpose BBQ Seasoning (5.8 oz) - Burnt Finger BBQ has racked up countless awards on the competition barbecue circuit, including numerous State Championships, 1st place chicken at the prestigious American Royal World Series of Barbecue, and overall Top 10 finishes at the American Royal, Memphis in May and World Food Championships.
- Tuffy Stone Cool Smoke BBQ Rub (6.2 oz) - From the Professor of BBQ," Tuffy Stone is many things: a World Record-breaking champion Pitmaster, a former Marine, a classically-trained chef, and an occasional reality television star. Tuffy’s legendary precision and obsession with the science of smoke make him one of the most influential people in barbecue with 41 Grand Championships and 21 Reserve Grand Championships.
- Runnin' Wild Brisket Rub (6.4 oz) - You can't rope a steer, but you can still grill it up like a wrangler. Used by backyard Pitmasters across America, use this rub on brisket, burgers and beef roast. You can also use it to get blazin' flavor on veggies, dips, and more.
- 4 Rivers Smokehouse Coffee Rub (3.4 oz) - With restaurants throughout Florida, voted best BBQ and ribs. A must have for just about any kind of meat!
- Plowboys Yardbird Seasoning (7 oz) - Try the competition rub from the team that won the 2009 American Royal Invitational Grand Champion. From the team of Todd Johns and his brother-in-law Randy Hinck who bested 123 past grand champions to capture the overall crown.
- Three Little Pigs Kansas City Championship BBQ Rub (6.5 oz) - The Three Little Pigs Huff and Puff Competition team has won the American Royal BBQ Cook-off an amazing eight times. Three Little Pigs also has won the prestigious Jack Daniels BBQ World Championship Sauce Contest and over 600 other individual BBQ awards.
- Runnin' Wild Cherry Rub (5.6 oz) - Another one of our most popular rubs, may be your best kept secret at that next backyard barbecue. Pitmasters can be known to slather a little cherry preserves or cherry jam on ribs, pork butts and "yes" even chicken! Our cherry rub works equally well on salmon. For an awesome flavor that makes you try to guess what the taste is....and then BAM!.....you get that mild hint of cherry. Not overpowering, but just enough cherry flavor to give your meat that WOW factor.
- Bad Byron's Butt Rub is used by championship barbecuers, professional chefs, and backyard cooks everywhere. It is an all-purpose seasoning with a balanced blend of onion, garlic, salt, pepper, paprika and chipotle (smoked jalapeno). NOTE: Butt Rub replaces Eat Barbecue Zero to Hero BBQ Rub shown in the picture.
- Jack Stack Kansas City Meat & Poultry Rub (7 oz) - Jack Stack, voted “Most Popular Restaurant in Kansas City” by the 2011 prestigious Zagat’s Survey of America’s Best Restaurants, is consistently voted by Zagat as the “Highest Rated BBQ” in the country.
- Heaven Made It's Incredible Seasoning (8 oz) - One of the most popular seasonings at Armadillo Pepper is perfect for steak, chicken or fish. It's Incredible is a great all-around seasoning that you can even use on veggies. With a nice dose of garlic onion, black pepper, parsley and salt you can use this seasoning on just about anything.